The Wider Area
The Holiday Village is an ideal base for venturing further afield. Guests can enjoy the stunning Argyll countryside, beautiful glens and lochs, or the Argyll Forest Park – all within easy reach and offering a rich variety of walks, activities and wildlife.
The area is well served by public transport. A bus stop is located within the Holiday Village providing access to the Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal or the seaside town of Dunoon, from where guests can travel to idyllic settings such as Inveraray and the Isle of Bute.
Activities in the Wider Area...
- The Cowal Peninsula
- Benmore Botanic Gardens
- Argyll Adventure Centre
- Power Boating
- Castle House Museum (Dunoon)
- Inveraray Castle and Gardens
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Loch Lomond Sea Life Aquarium
- Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary (Oban)
- Golf Courses
- Inveraray Jail
- Isle of Bute
- Mount Stuart House (Bute)
- Loch Lomond National Park
- Argyll Forest Park
- Strachur Smiddy Museum and Craft Shop
- Auchindrain Highland Farm Township
- The Old Manse Museum (Colintraive)